Sunday, May 06, 2007

Who ARE these people I supposedly look like?

Oooh ... I'm not doing too well ... My experiment is failing miserably ... I have no discipline ... How was I ever able to do the Ironman?!?!

Ottawa Marathon Training Summary - Week #5

Planned Mileage: 48 km
Actual Mileage: 27.5 km

This represents an 11.3% drop in mileage from last week's 31 km. I have a feeling this marathon is going to hurt more than New York where I still had some residual fitness leftover from training for the Ironman. OOF! A work colleague told me today that I have balls. I remember when my buddy MJ told me the same thing last year.

Ahem ...

Now for something fun and silly ...




And who especially is this Sammi Cheng girl. Google says she's a Hong Kong pop star. You tell me ... do we look alike? Heck, all Asians look alike ... right?

Who do YOU look like?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home