Saturday, January 01, 2000

Race Reports

Hey there,

There's some hefty reading here, but I hope your enjoy finding out what motivates me to race and also what goes on in my mind while I am racing. I am in the midst of posting all my race reports so please check back often for additions.

Don't say "I can't". Believe "I will" then just do it. Nothing is impossible.

Cheers!

Bonnie

*******************************************

Please click on the links ...

2009
Ottawa Fall Colours 5k October 11

2008
Ironman Louisville August 30
Oka Sprint Tri June 8

2007
Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon September 30
Défi de la Saint-Jean 5k June 24
Ottawa Marathon May 27

2006
New York Marathon November 4
Ironman Canada August 27
Memphremagog Half Ironman July 30
Triathlon des Îles (sprint) May 13

2005
Honolulu Marathon
Yamachiche Half-Marathon

2004
Barbados Half-Marathon
Suzuki Rock’n’Roll San Diego Marathon June 6
Ottawa Half-Marathon May 30

2003
Barbados Marathon December 3
Toronto International Marathon October 19
Quebec Half-Marathon August 24
Yamachiche Half-Marathon
Ottawa Marathon May 11
Montreal Half-Marathon April 13

2002
Niagara Marathon October 27
Hartford Marathon October 12
Quebec Marathon August 25

2001
Toronto International Marathon October 14
Quebec Marathon August 26
Yamachiche Half-Marathon July 14


* I race to collect shiny medals and I especially love travelling to race!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home