Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I have absolutely no remorse

I ate the other half of last night's chicken pot pie for lunch today and I have absolutely no remorse. It was delicious.

Ottawa Marathon Training: W3/Day #1

Distance planned: 7 km
Distance ran: 9.2 km

I wasn't sure how my legs would feel today running since they still felt sore but once I started, they felt fine ... actually felt surprisingly light and springy! Needless to say, today's run was at a MUCH faster pace than Saturday's. I quite enjoyed it and started feeling like my old running self again, almost like I could run forever. I say "almost" 'cause I'm not THAT back in shape ... yet!

Followed my run with my new post-run routine of 20 push-ups and 60 crunches. A little while later and after scoffing down some yummy strawberries, I went to the pool and swam non-stop for a little over 20 min. until the pool closed and they kicked me out.

40 laps x 25 yds = 1000 yds or 914.4 m

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home