Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nothing out of the ordinary

I would have posted something sooner ... but I've been, ahem, lazy.

I don't know how people fit in all their necessary training in-between family, friends, and work. I don't even work full-time, just contractually. Mind you though, this sometimes means wickedly weird hours that throw me off-schedule for days.

Swam a wee bit while with the kids yesterday, I don't think more than about 30 laps or so (750m) since I wanted some time to play with them. And later on, I wanted to go running so I called on Killerchops to come watch my kids while I went off and ran. Except my belly was too full from supper, so we all went for a walk to the park, which continued into a walk around the neighbourhood, which then became a stop-off at the local McDonald's (one of the only places open) for a quick snack. And after my fries, I certainly didn't feel like running.

I felt like snoozing ... so that's what I did. Happy I'm basically over this dreaded 5-week+ cold, but I'm still tired.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home