Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Inspiration is exhilarating!

Tonight, I went to see the film "The Bucket List" with an actor friend of mine. It's the story of two cancer patients that meet in a hospital room, become best friends, and then decide to go on a road trip around the world to do all the things they've always wanted to do before kicking the bucket.
Fantastic acting, interesting story line, surprise ending. Made my friend and I think.


So ... what was supposed to be a late training evening turned into an exhilarating inspiring one as MR and I talked about life, death, love and spirituality. The subject got onto Operation Triumph and what it meant to my friends and I, and how I'd like to get the acting community to participate in this positive project. Well, interesting how inspiration leads to creativity leads to exhilaration leads to being in awe with all the possibilities!

Life is what you make it. You can choose to go wallow in a hole or float in a protective bubble or ... decide that life is beautiful and wonderful and choose to be positive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home