Monday, January 14, 2008

Just another dull boring week

Last week was more than a little *C*R*A*Z*Y*. I suppose my friends who know me would say it's "just a normal week" for me. And the thing is, I think they're right. I might just have to resign myself to the fact that my life always moves at a million miles per hour ... sigh ...

This is my past week:

- 4-day migraine
- caught my youngest son's cold with appropriately annoying cough, much to my chagrin
- snowboarding with the kids
- I am presently in workshop with a new play Import/Export as we were offered a residency at Usine C, a cool performing arts complex in Montreal (I'm a lead!)
- I also have a day job that I barely squeezed in ... argh
- getting ready for my big blast of a b-day party this weekend

- and oh yes, most importantly, getting ready for the launch of the website of "
Operation Triumph", a new charity my friends and I created to help fight against cancer. Check out the preview at www.operationtriumph.com ... official launch is coming up soon!


Needless to say, yet once again, um ... no official Ironman training.

I did get in a short albeit almost usless swim on Saturday. Between playing with the kids and trying to swim around the woman who insisted on using the only free lane to do some pool walking, all I can really say is that I still have a good sense of water and am still feeling confident that I won't drown.
Today it snowed, so obviously, it took me an hour and a half to travel the 15km back home. Yup, that's Montreal snow removal services.

So when I got home tonight, I made sure to laze around in front of the television for an hour tonight and do nothing, absolutely nothing ...

And it felt goooood.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home