Monday, January 07, 2008

Wow, I can't believe I'm already back to work ...

I hope you all had a fabulous time bringing in the New Year. I surely did ... bubbly, great company, games, a fun flick, great food and lots of hugs. Here's our supper, one of mine and my children's favourites: braised beef with potatoes and carrots, caesar salad. Dessert was CHOCOLATE. Yes, more festively plump fixings.


Then a short visit to my mother who is regaining her strength and looking much better than the last time I saw her before Christmas. It was so nice to see her laughing again. We played Jenga, a hilarious game suited for all ages. We got as high as 32 levels before my son knocked it down accidentally with a bad move. Pretty cool ... it was a new record!


Spent time snowboarding this week too ... it wise fun to enjoy the powder that fell the other day, not so fun to drive in it ... now we're headed into a warm spell ... goodbye snow. It'll make running a little easier though!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home