Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's been one of those weeks ...

Seems that when it rains, it pours ...

Super full week ... work, dancing, play rehearsals (I landed a lead!), film premiere, audition, Montreal Coolrunners meet-up, what else was there? Training, did I hear training? Nope, I think that must have been a figment of my imagination. Doesn't help that I have enough stuff on my plate that if I didn't sleep, I'd still have too much to do ...

Oh well ... but I did get in a little swim tonight!

Went to a cool film premiere this week ... "China's Sexual Revolution" ... I did a few of the women's voice-overs (i.e. translations for the radio talk show host and Muzimei, the blogger). Fun project, great documentary. It aired on CBC tonight and will be airing again on CBC Newsworld Saturday, November 10 at 10 pm. Don't miss it!



That's Josh Freed, the filmmaker, in the middle of a bunch of cool Asian actors.

Funny, I'm too busy to train these days but am really looking forward to when my life will slow down a bit so I can get back into a training routine, I miss it ... How many months left before IM Louisville? Hmmm .... OUF!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home