Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am festively plump

It's been quite the holiday season and this is what it's been full of:

1) Food

2) Booze

3) one 8k run in the Saguenay (pretty region of Quebec) where I spent Christmas with friends, almost twisted my ankle twice in the snow!

4) Food

5) Guitar Hero

6) Friends & family

7) Booze

8) Films

9) one 5k run in my not as pretty but cool neighbourhood

10) Sleep

11) Birthday cake ... yes, I have entered a new decade ... surrounded by friends, food, booze, and love ... Here we have DG, Turtleboy, DC and Naynay.


Turtleboy coined the best phrase I've heard in a long while to describe my present non-training body ... "festively plump" ... but heck, he's seen me at the peak of my Ironman training.

Drat, my body has gone to sod and I've got nine months left to train for Ironman Louisville!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home