Sunday, September 02, 2007

Warm healing vibes to Alston ...

Just found out that a friend of my friend MJ's that I met at her New Year's party is recovering right now in the hospital from having a cancerous tumour removed. He had only just finished an utterly gruelling chemo treatment.

Please take some time to look at Alston's blog and send him positive vibes, whether just in your thoughts or as a comment, even though you don't know him. There is a lot of truth in wishful thinking ...

Here he is at MJ's party, so incredibly full of laughter and warmth ... Alston, though I don't know you as more than an acquaintance, I remarked right away on your beautiful energy ... I'm sending you positive vibes. Hang in there, you will feel better soon ... All things in life are transitory.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home