Friday, August 03, 2007

How many hours are in a week?

You tell me ... I seem to have lost count. It just seems though that I ran out of them a few days ago, I've been so busy. That 5-day headache didn't help either.

I was told not to train. None whatsoever. Nada. It's absolutely killing me. It's one thing when I feel like a sloth because I am only training a few times per week (unlike the 15-20-something hours I was last summer), totally another thing when I am forced to move even less than a sloth.

Sigh.

It makes it worse that I have a sit-down job and have also been coaching at night (coaching what, you ask?) so I haven't even had time to take a walk. Buddha belly is getting rounder ...

This sedentary lifestyle just sucks. I want to train for another marathon, a faster one, and a sprint tri this autumn! Haven't raced much and haven't done any triathlons this season ... ugh. I am way off my mark.

Just have to wait for the doctor's okay next week ... I am sooo tempted to cheat. I am supposed to go dancing tomorrow night - would that be considered cheating? If I go for a walk right now towards Dairy Queen, would that nullify the positive effect of taking a walk?

I have lots of pics to post from my sons' birthday party ... It was a total blast! Stay posted ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home