Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ooohh! I'm still in pain!

Friggin' SUV driver who rear-ended me ... "It's nothing." Yeah, right. I'm sure he wouldn't be saying that if he felt the way I do right now.

My neck is still bothering me and right now, I have a huge knot in my back that is compensating for the irritated neck. Great. Pain killers and muscle relaxants ... good thing I have both after a visit to the doctor's.

Bad news is that I'm forbidden to do any sports for the next few weeks as the doctor (another one) is trying to figure out the source of my post-concussion headaches ... How much is due to the irritated neck (whiplash) and how much is due to the concussion I suffered last year?

All I know right now is that I'm in pain. Ugh.

To change the subject, let's talk about food ... food is always a welcome topic. Here's what I made the other night for supper ...

- Italian sausages on the BBQ
- Rapini with garlic
- Rice with portabello mushrooms, red pepper, green and yellow onions, parmesan and sun-dried black olives

YUMMY!


So no sports and lots of good food ... bad combination for the Buddha Belly. Hmm, is walking allowed? Like, hours of it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home