Friday, August 31, 2007

What does $1.25 buy you?

I've been doing way too much overtime recently (i.e. finished at 1 am the other night) and figured it would be good to work out a bit after birthday cake and pizza (yes, for one of my wonderful boys) ... so I went to the local pool.

Plunked in some coins to buy me some parking, walked into the YMCA and then walked back out one minute later. Pool was closed. Undergoing maintenance.

Couldn't they choose to maintain the pool another time when I didn't want to go for a swim? Heck, I haven't been in the pool for weeks! My hair is getting shiny again what with the lack of chlorine ...

No running either, it was storming outside, and I felt lazy what with the measly 3 1/2 hours of sleep I got the night before. So I went back home and tried to catch a bit of CSI or was it Law & Order ... can't remember, I didn't watch enough of it to figure it out before I ...

Zzzzzzzz ....

Dang that couch of mine!


Slept 10 hours ... woke up at 8am and barely had enough time to get ready for work!

This marathon training somehow isn't getting off to a good start ... T minus 31 days. Oooooh!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,

Just browsing......just finished Ironman Canada(2nd time) and was suppossed to be my last..but of course-have some unfinished business-2009 i guess..anyhow, your BLOG brings back memories as i look back-suffering from the post IM blues-what do i do with my time?lol

Adrian

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home