Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Observations of the week

12 hour work days are very long.

Going to Toronto and back in one weekend is extremely exhausting (6 hour boring drive).

Enjoying supper and laughs with friends is always special.

No time to train ... what a week!

Well, at least I slipped in a short 5 k while in Toronto (and a 5-hour nap!) and also cycled to work once last week.

I can't believe I have chosen sleep and my social life over training (correction: yes, I can) ... I remember when I would be able to do an 18k run on 3 hours sleep after having worked all day ... heck, I've run marathons and did my Ironman on less sleep ... Where did all my energy go?

Got another cortisone injection in my neck today ... aaaahhhhh .... my head is lighter! Yay! I feel like I'm finally getting closer to the end of treatments to my injuries from the car accident last year :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home