Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hate having insomnia

Well, I wore my bikini at the beach and a bared my Buddha Belly who also wanted to get some sun. (Yes, I dared!) I must have the most powerful sunscreen in the world because I don't even have a tan line and my belly is still very white.
Lots and lots and lots of weeds in different parts and a lower water level ... but still a lot of fun. Didn't make for the best swimming in the world though. I resorted to doing breast stroke as I felt I needed to see something other than weeds and cloudy water. Funniest moment was my youngest son making a wig out of seaweed to camouflage himself from me while we were playing tag.

I hate not being able to fall asleep when I want to ... which doesn't happen too often. Why don't I feel sleepy? I'm certainly tired ...

Watched a film I picked up for real cheap at Walmart. And I'm happy we spotted it in the bargain bin.


I've caught different bits of this film at various times on television so said, what the heck, why not? I was sure the kids would enjoy it, and indeed we all did. Totally underrated, totally hilarious. Pokes fun at a lot of stereotypes and still manages to convey a positive message at the end. Brandon Fraser is excellent in all his different roles, and Elizabeth Hurley does what she does best ... sexy and gorgeous with a bit of playfulness.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this looks like a great blog. I am interested in getting into triathlons in the future; I look forward to reading about your training and racing.

--Austin

8:20 p.m.  
Blogger Silly Sally said...

Welcome to my blog! I haven't been very serious about training this year, guess I needed a break, but should be starting back up soon. Let me know if you have any questions, especially silly ones!

10:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home