Monday, August 06, 2007

Birthday Story in Pictures

I couldn't handle the "need-to-move" itchy feeling in my legs any more, and knowing I'm not allowed to train, I went for a walk up and down the mountain. 8 km. It sure takes a lot more energy to walk that distance instead of run it. Grabbed some yummy Indian food from Park Ext. afterwards and was ready to fall asleep in my plate by the time I had finished it.

Here are some fun pics from my sons' birthday party. They're both summer babies so I threw one big bash inbetween their dates. How many parties will they get this year? Three from me and two from their dad. Lucky kids, but I'm a very lucky mom!

Thank you, Mr. Jonathan Clark for the amazing shots. I am always impressed by your talent.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday boys!

Nice dress, Sally!

11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home