Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Can't believe another year has gone by, and what a year! Welcome to 2007 ... I'm curious and excited about what it will bring, and what I will make happen!

It's a funny thing about this calculator. I've owned it since I was quite young, perhaps about 20 years or so now, and I have never ever replaced the batteries. I keep thinking that one day I will try to turn it on and the batteries will finally be dead, but here it is, alive and well, ready to celebrate another year with the rest of us.

Had a great Indian supper with a good friend, BK. One of my all-time favourite restaurants is Curry House on Bishop St.

Got joined by another good friend, GB, who also takes care of my website. He told me the other day he'd be game to run a marathon with me in 2007 ... cool. He's also the one I'm trying to convince to do an Ironman with me in 2008 ... heh heh heh ... :-D

Ran into my friends LR & ML at the restaurant. Good stuff! As you see, they are really tall. Martin said that he could crouch down a bit, but I told him he didn't have to pull a "Katie Holmes" for me. I'm short and I know it. 5'4", taller than average for Asian actually and only 3" shorter than Tom Cruise. Heck, I'd just have to put some heels on to see eye to eye with him, but would I want to?

BK, GB and I went to a really fun house party tonight ... Thanks MJ - you rock!

Lots of good music, drinks, food and DANCING! Here's MJ, JC and I enjoying a sandwich.

Even Comet got into the act. He knows when there's a good time to be had ...

Thanks A for jumping into the shot!

Check out JC's photo website here. A must see! He's a fantastic photographer and just came back from China.

A pic by JC to wrap up the New Year celebration. Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god.. please remove this one!!!!
J.

4:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, your wish is granted ... I've removed the photo of our hug, but hope you don't mind, I've put up the one of you being a monkey in China!

3:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home