Monday, August 13, 2007

Second Wind

I had an exhausting weekend but not from training ... sigh.

I held a garage sale (pics to come soon courtesy of Jonathan Clark, my super talented photographer friend). It's amazing how someone's junk is someone else's treasure and also how cheap people can get when trying to barter.

It's also amazing how drunk one can get on three drinks ... mind you, they were quite stiff ones and I hadn't eaten supper ... well, a banana ... does that count? JC and I headed to a *special function* in *special clothing* and stayed out late like naughty little children. Word of advice: 4-inch stilletto heels are not conducive to dancing for hours.

Was it a fun night? Definitely! Was it a fun post-event morning? Definitely not ... ooooh!

Almost fell asleep on the couch tonight after wrapping up the garage sale and while chatting with a friend on the phone. I realised I was drifting when I heard my friend, AT, say, "Are you there?"

So now, instead of sleeping, since I had too many things to do, I am blogging. WHAT HAPPENED?! I was so tired earlier and thought I'd be able to get in a good night's sleep finally and now I'm wide awake!

Drat that second wind ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home