Saturday, March 10, 2007

Those fried onions are the culprit!

No snowboarding recently ... too cold, and my youngest has a cold. But we managed to take a little dip in the pool yesterday. Met up with JC who told me about his recent swim workshop in the Alexander Technique ... will have to check it out online.

Invited GB over for hamburgers last night, something I rarely make, but I was long overdue. It was his first invitation over for hamburgers and you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be over again for them. I have other friends who totally love my burgers too. GB polished off four burgers, admittedly munching down the last one just for the taste. I must say, we were all pigs last night, as I was wolfed down two and a half myself, with my youngest eating almost as much, two and a third, winning hands-down in the "pound-per-pound" category of who can eat the most. He only weighs about 55 lbs. GB would have had to have eaten seven burgers to tie.

What makes these hamburgers so enticing and delicious?

Fried onions with steak spice, my friends ... try it ... come over to the dark side ... you will never be able to stop at one burger anymore ... mouah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely check out the Alexander Technique - it's amazing! Their website is http://alexandertechnique.com

10:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home