Friday, March 02, 2007

SNOW DAY! YAY!!

Montreal got snowed in today. It's not like we don't get snow on a regular basis, but today WE REALLY GOT SNOW, at least a foot of it if not more!

Dug my car out to drive the kiddies to school this morning to discover it was closed. Snow day for everyone! No training for me!

The kids are in the backyard as I type this post, happily building a gargantuesque hill and sliding down it. And to think I had to convince them to go out and play while I made supper. I had thought about going to the pool this afternoon but that would have involved digging my car out a second time and then losing my parking spot in the street (no garage, no driveway ... I live in the city!

Here's something neat I got sent from a friend ... a link to my commercial presently airing across Canada. Click on the video on the right. See if you are quick enough to spot the image below ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home