Thursday, March 08, 2007

March Break Madness

I only realised today how long it's been since I last posted ... what can I say? Kids aren't in school or at their father's, and as any parent knows ... kids need a lot of attention and that's A-OK. Been a really fun March Break so far ... :-)

What have we been up to?

- snowboarding ... pretty wicked, especially with all the fresh snow
- lounging
- swimming
- watching videos - picked up Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights tonight ... funnier than I thought they would be!
- eating yummy stuff, like hot dogs, braised beef, homemade chocolate chip cookies, rice pudding, bacon and eggs, homemade bread, Chinese food (mine!), nachos with salsa and cheese, and more ... This sure beats my Christmas eating. Yes, I am doing a fine job of feeding my Buddha belly this week.
- sleeping
- cuddling and laughing and playing
- spending time with friends and other good stuff ...
- certainly haven't put any emphasis on training - hey, March Break is family week for me!

**********************************

I got into a conversation with JC recently about blogging and websites. He received a few negative comments like "don't be so narcissistic" when he first started his website for his photos and also other websites for things that interested him that he wanted to share with the world ...

I too have received comments about being "self-absorbed" or "self-centered" and all interestingly enough from people who don't even know me. Hmm ...

Well, JC and I and other bloggers and people who have websites have one thing to say to these negative people ...

"Don't visit our websites."

Easy solution, isn't it? Duh, I would think so!

Would these people continue smelling their own socks if they didn't like the stench? Or gobbling everything on their plates while complaining about how disgusting the food tastes?

Life is full of choices. I'd rather not choose the negative ones.

Thank you to the readers who do like to read my blog, and a special thank you to those who have shared their thoughts with me by making comments. I appreciate the time that you take out of your day to visit me here :-)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home