Friday, February 23, 2007

Have a great weekend!

Didn't manage to get the run or swim in today, drat, ran out of time, but did get a good short swim in yesterday, just 35 min. Been working a lot on my pull, which is going well as JC tells me he's having trouble now keeping up, and also on my flip turn, which is going ... alright. Still trying to figure out the right moment to twist ... Can I start twisting as soon as my feet push off the wall? Seems to be the only way I avoid half the pool going up my nose ...

Here are some words I'd like to share with you for the weekend. I live my life this way ...

Why lead a mediocre life when I can choose an EXTRAORDINARY one?

Enjoy ...

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

-- Mother Teresa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home