Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Year of the Pig!

We went to Beijing (the restaurant) tonight for a little Chinese New Year feast. My oldest son was born Year of the Pig, how quick the cycle comes round again! No food pics though ... we were too engrossed in woofing it all down, it was too delicious!

What we ate:
Shrimp stuffed tofu
Garlic snow pea leaves
General Tao chicken
Salt and pepper shrimp
Cantonese chow mein
Dry beef chow foon
White rice

Here are the remains ...



Who was present:
Silly Sally with two sons
Killerchops with his son
Turtleboy
I have never met a non-Chinese person who has refused to celebrate Chinese New Year with me. I even hosted a Chinese New Year's party once for 30+ guests and there were only two Chinese people attending, one of whom was me, the other an old school friend from Toronto. How cool is that?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home