Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've been eating way too well ... burp!

I ate supper tonight with Killerchops. Quite yummy - baby bok choy with garlic, tofu in oyster sauce, BBQ pork (char sui), and white rice. He thinks it's cool having a Chinese friend who cooks well. (Cute, my kids think it's cool that I'm a Chinese mom who cooks well.)


Then we went to see the film "Number 23", starring Jim Carrey. Don't go see it 'cause ...

IT SUCKS!!

Felt like a parody about obsession, or some trashy film noir with a low-budget script and a high-budget set. I wanted to laugh out loud and diss it openly, tear it to shreds, but I don't think the audience would have appreciated this as they "gripped their chairs in fear".

Managed to slip in a half hour swim afterwards ... my doing, heh heh heh ... KC was a good sport about it though. I think he would have rather just relaxed over some tea instead ... Thanks KC!

Oh yeah, KC also saw a lady ram her car right into the underground garage support beam. Everyone who parks underground secretly harbours this fear. The only difference is, we watch out for those beams so we don't charge into them!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home