Sunday, February 18, 2007

The hard thing about ...

The hard thing about working weird hours is that it can throw the whole schedule out of sync. That's how I feel today, my entire day feels wasted and I have no motivation to go out and run in the snow. Wouldn't even have time ... have dance practice soon.

But for the moment, I'm sitting here still in comfie pyjamas not wanting to get dressed to face the rest of my evening. Ever get those moments where you just want to be home, doing nothing but catching up on little things? And of course staying in pyjamas is par for the course. Well, I guess I asked for it ... it's been quite the social week.

As much as I am an extrovert, I have this very sensitive introverted introspective side that just needs peace and quiet, that needs just not to make any more effort than I have to and just relax at home. Yup, I am an introverted extrovert homebody. I would be a hermit too if I didn't seem to have so much of my life focused around people and events.

Funny, I seem to organize things for groups of people often enough, and do enjoy seeing everyone have fun, but my preference is more of a one-on-one or small intimate group setting. But the best setting is me and my pyjamas. No, actually my favourite is me and my kids and our pyjamas.


Ahem ... training? What dat?


Here's some pics taken recently of me by JC. First, getting ready for a night out ...









And then on my way downtown to celebrate Chinese New Year over dim sum with a friend. Happy Year of the Pig!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home