Saturday, November 03, 2007

Too sexy ...

There's something entirely sexy about training with a super fit male friend, especially one that can keep up with you, or even pass you.

I ran into AM, a member of the tri team that I trained with for six months last year, in the pool recently.

Sally: How are you? You still swimming as fast? Are you and Nick still dating?

AM: No, I've got a new guy ... [up pops the head of an evidently fit man]

AM: This is Guillaume. He's an Ironman too, like you.


So super cool! AM is now considering doing an IM herself with Guillaume's support. I totaly love seeing IM couples together ... who knows, maybe it'll happen to me one day too ... Yean, maybe I'll find the man of my dreams here ... http://www.newagesensitiveman.com/.

Whatever ...

Anyway, as promised, here are more pics of that Halloween party I went to ... (Oh yeah, ran once and swam twice this week, short and sweet but fitting it in). Planning to run and swim today too ...


Spidey had it good ... so many damsels to save ...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home