Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I have absolutely no discipline

Environment Canada's Official Weather Warnings
Metro Montréal - Laval5:05 PM EDT Tuesday 4 July 2006

Severe thunderstorm warning for Metro Montréal - Laval continued

Many heavy thunderstorms are affecting the mentioned areas. These thunderstorms are moving east-northeastward at 40 km/h. These thunderstorms will produce gusts of 90 km/h or more - hail of2 cm or more - heavy rain - and frequent lightning.

Beware, some of these thunderstorms could produce a tornado.

---------------------------------------------------------

So I did it again ... waited too long to go out and train. Today I had a very valid excuse though. Worked on my Aug. 2 fund-raiser all afternoon. In fact, still working on it. Trying to figure out what to do with my training. Do I risk going out in this changeable weather to get caught in a storm or worse, in a tornado? Should I try to see if I can dodge between the giant hail? Or do I sit on my trainer and watch television all evening :-) ? I was supposed to run last night as well ... should I add that as a brick after my 3-hour cycle?

Or should I pretend I don't have to train at all today? Darn, not an option.

I'm hungry ... :-(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get out there and train regardless, what if there are severe thunderstorms the day of your race?

10:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home