Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dirk said, "You just have to do them."

And he was right - the secret to doing hills ...

I climbed Camilien Houde three times tonight along with a bunch of other rolling hills in the neighbourhood. And I would have happily climbed it a few more times had it not gotten so dark.


I followed the same route as the Women's Cyclists World Championship twice before heading off west to take Côte-Ste-Catherine. So cool that I can climb Camilien Houde (name of the road that incorporates a 150m climb over 1.6km) without too much difficulty now. I remember the first few times - what HELL!!I can't remember the distance covered but I cycled for almost and hour and 40 minutes, all hills - yay! I may not be fast, but at least I'm getting stronger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home