Thursday, June 29, 2006

Feeling guilty - I cheated today

Training was supposed to be:
BRICK
Cycle 50 - 55 min. spinning
Run 1h 45 min.

What I ended up doing:
BRICK
Cycle 40 min. spinning
Run, a really slow 1h 15 min. - this almost killed me since I haven't run in 10 days because of work interrupting my training schedule.

Where did the time go today ?!?!

I guess going to the doctor and physiotherapist (yes, both again ... remnants from the accident, you know) don't help in coordinating my time.

Anyway, I tried yet another seat, making it attempt #4. OOF!! ICK!! Pooey!! Yuck!! Back again to Seat #1, the original one that Dirk put on Freida, my bike. I'm starting to realise how "comfortable" she is. Sigh ... the least of four evils.

A friend very gleefully reminded me that I will be sitting on this seat for perhaps up to eight hours.

* Thanks. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home