Saturday, July 01, 2006

Good news!

I finally got the "official" training schedule from Dirk for this week. I had been winging it based on the previous weeks' schedules. So it looks like this week was supposed to be an easy week anyway, meaning NO REASON TO FEEL GUILTY!!

Yay!!

This week's training hasn't been too far off the mark. And Sunday's ride is supposed to be only 2 hours, which I can do after I drop the kids at their father's. Whew! Now to get back on track and feeling good, 'cause the schedule for the next few weeks is straight from Hell. July will be my toughest month, I think.

I will have to be a good girl and schedule things better, including specific training and sleeping times. The problem with working contractually though is that you can't schedule what you don't know you have ...

Hey, I finally ordered a wetsuit today ... update to come soon :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home