Saturday, March 17, 2007

www.newagesensitiveman.com

I went to a little social gathering at JC's recently and, being the fantastic photographer that he is, of course whipped out his camera ...

JC: "Give her a little kiss."

So lo and behold, here we have it ... Flirtation abounds!



JC gave me a good chuckle on the phone today ... I was complaining about the lack of interesting, exciting, intelligent men to date.

JC: "Go check out www.newagesensitiveman.com."

So I did ... and found nothing. Absolutely nada. Sort of symbolic of what the real dating scene is all about ...

Like, why can't I find a guy who makes me swoon in his arms when he dances with me and who can also do triathlons ... I mean, is it too much to ask that he attempt at least a sprint triathlon, or failing that, how about just a measly marathon if he's not interested in all three sports?

And picking up dancing can't be too difficult ... I organize workshops, he can get in for free ... I can even teach him myself!

SHEESH!!

Got back from a fun dance event this evening in fact. My miserable cold is still holding on tenaciously and blatantly ignoring my pleas for it to leave me alone. No training today obviously, but do I get points for all this dancing? Hey, it's cross-training!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

When did your cold start? Last week? You have 3 more weeks to go... I am in the midst of ridding of mine, 4 1/2 weeks later... Seriously, it put a big dent in my training/work/life. I used up 2 kleenex boxes/week at work and annoyed the heck out of my co-workers.

8:13 a.m.  
Blogger Silly Sally said...

Oh please don't say that ... argh ... I'm feeling even more lousy right now than last night! That's what I get for only sleeping 5 hours ...

8:41 a.m.  
Blogger Yvonne said...

It started off with fatigue, then when it officially started, it was a cold that didn't get better nor worse in 7 days... then got a bit better and suddenly the coughing started... hack hack hack... then fever... then got the sore throat thing and the congestion came back with a vengeance and a fever too... more coughing then was bedridden for a whole weekend. Ate crackers and fruit just to get calories and carbs. Then came the sinus infection, headache, half my head felt swollen as if someone had punched me. Believe me, swimming with goggles on my face was NOT fun. That finally left, the coughing is almost gone and here I am today, approximately 33 days later. But since I haven't seen you in ages you probably don't have that month-long flu/cold/whatever I had...

11:05 a.m.  
Blogger Yvonne said...

PS I'm sure there are plenty of triathletes who can dance but most of them are probably busy combining training and work... no time for socializing!

1:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home