Wednesday, March 21, 2007

To swim or not to swim ...

Trying to figure out if I have an ear infection or not.

I feel like my head's been in a jar since Monday when I went snowboarding with the kids. (Had to try to catch the last good snow!) Maybe going up and down the mountain wasn't a good thing. Maybe that 70-min. swim Monday evening doing countless laps working on technique wasn't a good thing either.

Tuesday, slept a lot trying to recover from Monday's exertion and the past weekend of dancing. I paid the price for my tom-foolery.

Today, my head still feels like it's in a jar and my ears are itchy and a little painful ... having trouble even hearing my own voice ... something's not right, and it's been three days. So, do I swim or not today? Alright, I should be cautious and wait to see what the doctor says tomorrow morning. Argh.

Good thing is, my cough has loosened up and my throat is less sore ... woohoo, I'm on the road to recovery!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home