Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm on youtube!

I got this e-mail from Dance Conmigo this morning. Didn't have time to look at the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf27148ntcw until later tonight when I took some time to clean up my e-mail and realized ...



... it was me and my friend RG dancing in the video! How fun! How exciting! How embarrassing! There we were, dancing improvisationally to a song I really like, Tracy Chapman's "Give Me One Reason". We were giving a demo of West Coast Swing, my favourite social dance ... and one of my other passions, besides triathlon.

Positive comments only please ... :-)

Oh yeah, managed to slip in a half hour of swimming again today. I told myself that I would only do flip turns at the ends of each lane, no touch turns, and I worked on improving my catch (or grab) and press.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home