Monday, February 05, 2007

It's great to have a swim buddy ...

It's always fun to have a cool friend who lives close by to hang out with. It's even better to have that same cool friend to hang out with in ... THE POOL! JC, like me, works freelance from home. We are both always on our MSN.

"Fancy a swim?"

So there we are, meeting at the nearby pool. Sure fire way to drag my butt out of the house when I know that there is someone game enough to drag his own butt out of the house too.

My swim buddy wasn't available yesterday though, boo hoo, but I still managed to slip in 60 laps quickly before my 2-hour dance practice.

Today, our schedules cooperated and we happily slipped in a leisurely half hour swim together with little bits of chatter at the end of the lanes when we met up inbetween laps. Gotta fit in our daily gossip!

Thanks JC!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home