Thursday, April 13, 2006

Forgive me, for I have sinned ...

I ate McDonald's tonight. I was in a rush ... it's not something I do habitually! Honest!

What a day! Work and some appointments. And I'm still up working. Alright another confession ... I did some socializing today and dropped in on some friends that I hadn't seen for a while, hence the quick late supper.

And ... ahem ... I was supposed to cycle tonight too, but this horrible computer geek girl started trying to figure out her new account and webpage powers with her new part-time sales consultant position at a really cool company. Life as an actress as so unpredictable so this job is ideal! Am I going to tell you what it is?

Anyway, I did get in a good intense swim today ... besides drills, and warm-up and cool-down, I think I must have swam about 1.5km. Just swam and swam and swam until they took the lanes away ... about 65-70 min. in all. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home