Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sigh ...

As I'm writing this, believe it or not, I still have the same headache that I've had over the past few days. I took a long nap yesterday and got up to go train with my tri group, but the headache had only gotten worse. Unbearable. I ate a bowl of cereal and took some painkillers, looked at Mr. SB, lay down on my couch and that was that. I woke up in the middle of the night to some infommercials, but was too tired and headachey to turn theT.V. off. Fell back asleep and awoke to some AM news show.

H-E-A-D-A-C-H-E

It is my prison right now and I want to scream!

Chronic pain really sucks. Alright, more painkillers this morning. I've had my day off from training ... let's see if I can get in a run and maybe a swim. Hmmm ... decisions, decisions. But it's awfully cold out there. Oh, I was so cosy on my couch last night!

Alright, I think I need some friendly support ... Group hug please ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home