Friday, February 03, 2006

Um ... I fell asleep ...

After only two hour's sleep, I woke up bright and early to make my 7am swim practice with my tri team. Good workout, lots of drills. We finished off with a relay sprint of 100m, 5 on each team. Fun but ouf! hard! First lap was great ... I was flying! We won't talk about the other three.
Meetings, meetings, meetings all day long.

Got home finally to have enough time to gulp down a snack and head out for my Coolrunning Hell Hills run. Unfortunately, everyone bailed out on me, but this did not deter this Ironwoman wannabe as I head off for a solitary but powerful little run up and down the Westmount hills. I even added some little bits just to spite my Coolrunning counterparts ... ha! I am woman, hear me roar!

Swim of 1 hr. + Run of 1 hr. 10 min. = Great training day!

Got home, took a bath, ate supper, then relaxed on the couch for a few minutes waiting for J. to send me stories to edit ...

Now, eleven hours later, here I am wide awake, story has been edited and sent back, and I am typing away sharing with you :-) Good morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... and good morning to you too

9:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home