Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nighty-night!

W is for "wow"
I is for "I'm in the mood for love ..."
N is for "Not tonight honey, I have a headache."
E is for "feeling gooood!!"

Wait, that's not an "e" ... um ... well, there are two "e"s after the "f". Does that count? If not, let's try this:

E is for "eeling goood!!"

Alright, back from an evening out ... a "d-a-t-e" ... Actually, S., a good friend from Ottawa dropped in and we decided to hit the town! Here's S. with the report:

"mmm... blues dancing... :) Kinda like having sex standing up in public with all your clothes on. How can you beat that?"

For all those wondering, yes, I did manage to train today, albeit the 3 hours of sleep I had last night. Would have liked to have hit the pool as well, but just couldn't time it with S's arrival. Anyway, a friend criticized me for my original plan of only a short 20-25 min. run. "So what is that going to do for your Ironman?" So I nixed Plan A and went for Plan B in the park and did 7k.

Wait ... does this count as cross-training? Swing danced like a madwoman tonight to some amazing music by Shelley Stevens, pop and jazz diva, at Le Blanc on St-Laurent.
http://english.montrealplus.ca/portal/profile.do?&profileID=670861

Thanks S. for bringing me out! Nice to pretend I have a social life still!

Big question now ... will I make it to my tri club swim at 7am tomorrow ... Tune in tomorrow folks ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had a wonderful night out, wasn't sure for the early morning call...... new absolute fave tune..... "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" by the Artic Monkeys

5:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home