Saturday, January 21, 2006

I must not be human ... or just very stupid ...

Some of you may be wondering why I am not asleep after yesterday's training ... How am I able to stay up?!?!

Yay!! My site is up and running! Check it out!
www.bonniemak.com
And please come to my Canadian Diabetes Fundraiser at Karina's on Crescent St. on Feb. 13!!
All the details are on my website ...

Hey, here's a pic of myself at the Honolulu marathon - notice the warrior braces on my left leg. You know, my ankle and knee STILL hurt! Argh!

I especially love the stuff flying out of the other runner's nose ... Egads, I hope I never come across in someone's finishing shot like that.

Alright, time to fold some laundry, then off to bed. Learning lines can wait until tomorrow. Have to try to get at least 5 hours sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home