Monday, January 16, 2006

Mr. SB forgave me :-) and we came to an understanding

Yes, I'm up late once again, and the only reason why I'm not yet asleep is because I have too much work to do on my website and fund-raiser still. Yawn ... and a batch of laundry to do too ...

Anyway, cycled for a little over half an hour on my stationary bike. Counted my rpm ... warmed up at about 85-90 for about 5 minutes and the rest was between 110-120. With the tension feeling so high with the magnetic resistance even at the lowest setting (tougher than the spinning bikes at the YMCA), I felt like I was going uber-slowly. Obviously, I was more than happily surprised that this was not the case when I did my little rpm counting exercise and found out that I was spinning faster than I spun last week in my first spinning class. The time actually passed quickly and I enjoyed it. My only wish is that I had been organised enough to catch the first half of Grey's Anatomy, as I would have had an hour cycle instead. Maybe Mr. SB isn't such a bad fella after all, just a little misunderstood ... I'd definitely see him again.

Alright, my break is over ... back to work ... Speaking of which, ironically, I get to play a slave in a film tomorrow. LOL!! Hey, I might even get an entire day off from training what with the shoot during the day and working with Geoff on the website at night. Should I consider that a good thing? OH!! Training withdrawal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home