Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I was a slave girl today ...

No training today, er yesterday (Monday) ... no time ... worked on the set of "Spartan 300" all day (16 1/2 hours) as a quite Gothic-looking slave girl, skimpy outfit and all. I think the costume designer had a field day when he landed this period film. I know the hair and make-up people had a blast! Heck, we all had a blast today!! The set was pure fantasy, right down to the hump-backed man with the bad eye and teeth and the limbless transvestite concubine. The half-naked Persian king was pretty hot!

Off to take a hot bath and get a good night's sleep. Double training day tomorrow - swim and bike. Pardon? No, no ... I haven't forgotten my running roots, but it's presently -21c outside with the wind chill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home