Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick of being sick

I'm sick. Again.

This is the fourth time this winter. At least I didn't lose my voice again, like the other times, but I did have a fever, albeit only for a day (thank goodness). And now my inflamed lungs are annoying the heck out of me. Damned cough! I feel like I'm on the verge of wheezing. Sigh. Great ... cold-induced asthma.

Last week was March Break for the kiddies so with the cold and no break from the kids, training possibilities were diminished. Uber short runs and short swims. And a great snowboarding day. Went through a little trail through the trees called "Sentier des toutous" (Teddy Bear Trail) where whole bunches of stuffed animals were strung up along cords spanning the entire way. Adorable and super cool. My youngest son, who gave up his teddy bear a while ago insisted on going through it three times. Ha ha!

Training highlight of the week was running with my oldest son who now towers over me. His long lanky body would make him a great runner if he built up some endurance.

I'm a proud mommy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home