Thursday, February 26, 2009

Check-in #1

Alright, last I wrote, I told you all I was going to change my ways ... Here's the update:

1) I still haven't printed out my calendars as I have to dig up the program somewhere (stored on a disc) - NOT GOOD

2) I've tried to get out every day and do at least 20-35 min. of either running or swimming, with a few "off" days (i.e. shooting a commercial, total rest day due to a migraine) - GOOD

3) I can't believe a half hour of running can be so hard (OOF!) What happened to my cardio? How was I ever able to run a marathon, never mind an Ironman? For sure, I've lost my ability to run a marathon "any given day" ... maybe even my ablility to run a 10k! - NOT GOOD

4) I finally put the training tire on my bike so I can use it on my windtrainer - GOOD

5) My bike hangs like a piece of art from my bedroom ceiling while I lie lazily on the couch at night and watch CSI and Law & Order - NOT GOOD

6) I finally did a longer swim, 2050m, which obviously took more than 35 min. - GOOD

7) I'm finally getting lots of sleep (lots = recommended amount) and trying to establish a more consistent sleep/rest pattern, which I'll need when I get into full training - GOOD

8) I'm trying to settle into a routine every morning ... meditation, breakfast, computer or paperwork, then some training ... it's kinda working - GOOD

So far, the GOODS have it ... YAY!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home