Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Torture Boots from Hell

Had a blast recently on the set of "The Cat in the Pan", a hilarious short film by producer/actor Catherine Butikofer and directed by Anne Kmetyko. I got to play the Goth Girl and have never had my hair so straight in all my life. Wow, those flat irons really work!

Great script, fantastic crew, and wonderful actors! Oh yes, and nice location ... check out the marble walls and architecture. Sorry there are no set or crew shots as when I was around them, I was usually involved in the scene and not able to take photos! Thanks to my actor friend AD for snapping these ones for my blog.

Oh yeah, why the title of this blog? I had the WORST-FITTING boots in the world!! Inbetween scenes, I got to wear comfy slippers then when we were ready to shoot, I'd call out for my "Torture Boots from Hell" and slip them on. How I suffered! Besides being a 4" wedge, they balanced all my body weight onto my bunions. Let me tell you ... the pain could not have been more intense unless someone was actually carving the ball of my foot out with no anaesthesia. Nothing like chasing the main actress down several flights of stairs or down the hallway ... OUCH!!

But at least the boots looked good! And so did I!! It's amazing what wonders make-up, hair and wardrobe people can do ... ;-)

*Click for larger images







Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot pics!

Happy belated birthday.

An old friend

5:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home