Friday, February 13, 2009

Looking for some discipline

Alright, now that I'm finally in the end stages of being sick for the third time since November, I figure that it's time to get crackin' again ... Though I've swam a few times in the past two weeks, I don't remember when the last time I ran and my achey legs are paying for it.

So tonight, I promise to print myself a little calendar/agenda and hopefully this will encourage me to be more disciplined with training. I've been so lazy and tired ... sigh.

Alright, no training program yet. That would be too masochistic and I would rebel. I'm just gonna use some common sense and listen to my body, not push too hard or build too fast. Good news is that I finally took my tri bike down from the ceiling to put on a training tire so that I can mount her on the windtrainer.

Let's see if I can't get these three sports going again. The experiment starts tonight with some stretching to get rid of this horrible achey feeling in my legs, very similar to how they feel during taper week before a marathon.

I'm ready to rock'n'roll!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home