Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Trainer, how do I use that again?

I started using my trainer again. It had been so long, I had to really think hard to remember how to set it up with my bike and adjust it. It was almost embarrassing, except that it was just my son watching me try to figure it all out.

Cycling on my trainer is tons more interesting than running on a treadmill since I usually watch television or a film at the same time.

Sunday = 1 hour, 20 min. watching "Men in Black II." I love all stuff with Will Smith in it. In fact, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is one of my all-time favourite shows. I think I've got to go out and buy the DVD collection soon ...

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Best Bloopers



Monday = 45 min. watching "CSI Miami", a rerun, yawn. Even more difficult to find a comfortable position on my seat since my sit bones and other private areas were still sore from Sunday's session. Not sure if I should appreciate Horatio Caine or just laugh at him ...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Ha, I can't help it... I started watching CSI: Miami and he annoyed me but then I totally got into it and can't watch the CSI's without him.

9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Personally my favourite trainer entertainment is : 2 1/2 men (DVD!), Full House and Golden Girls. Can you tell I grew up in the 80s?

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger Silly Sally said...

I just went out and bought all four seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and a whole bunch of classic flicks ... This had better motivate me ... BTW, Horatio's one-liners are hilarious!

3:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home