Monday, September 17, 2007

Tired.

Had a very busy day at work. Non-stop, rush rush rush ... Off to an appointment through the pea soup of rush hour traffic to get downtown. I work way out by the airport, sigh.

High point of my day - meeting JC for a wonderful Indian meal at some restaurant on the Plateau Mont-Royal close by where he lives. Had to hear the full scoop about his first ever triathlon, a sprint he did on Saturday, and also about his recent trip to Burning Man. Check out his pics! JC, you're a triathlete now and also a way too cool photographer.


Got home after supper and couldn't run ... Duh! tummy too full ... nixed the swim too for the same reason and decided to go grocery shopping instead. I may not be starving but my fridge is. Now I'm back, it's almost 11:30 and I still have to unpack the groceries and prep for tomorrow's shoot. I comtemplated going for a short run but I have to get up at 3:45 am to get to set on time.

Let's hope I don't fall asleep putting away the groceries. Yaaaawn ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home