Friday, September 28, 2007

45 km

Yup, I calculated ... and recalculated ... that's all the running I've done this month. Pretty scary. Especially since I'm not even scared about doing this marathon, not even the slightest bit nervous. There are worse things in life than the pain of running a marathon ... like the pain of running a marathon with only 45 km under one's belt!

Um, I think I'm in trouble here ...

Anyway, what's done is done and I've coughed up the dough already for the entry fee so there ain't nothing that's gonna change. Am I crazy? Sure heck I am! Am I ready? Physically, no ... mentally, why not? Life is too short. Anyway, I'm a fast walker when I need to be ;-)

Pardon? What happened to that commercial, you ask? Well, the universe gave it to me (yes, I landed it) but then for some unknown reason, took it away (ad agency decided last minute to recast the role with a MAN.)

:-(

But I'll get to see my mom and also add a shiny medal to my collection ... And life is too short to not appreciate that my glass is still full to the rim!

:-) :-) :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home