Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nothing to do and loving it!

It's summer vacation for me and the kids. Two weeks with no obligations and no alarm clock waking us abruptly in the morning.

Uber cool.

So what are we doing during this period?

Absolutely nothing of importance, productivity-wise that is. In terms of replenishing the soul and taking down the pace of life several notches, it's incredibly important.

Here is a list of our planned activites:

- watching films
- watching cartoons (them, not me ... I have to make breakfast))
- going to the cinema
- playing board games
- going for walks
- going to the park
- going to Canada's Wonderland in Toronto
- meals with friends
- a birthday party
- riding our bikes
- swimming
- sleeping
- meals without our friends
- popcorn, chips, and other bad snacks
- lounging
- cuddling
- laughing, playing
- overall general slothing ...

And our attitude towards this period?

YAY!

Sigh, looks like my triathlon season is already over before it began. That's alright 'cause there is always next year ... One thing that is always difficult for triathletes are those things we have to put on the side so that we can do the necessary training. This year, I put those things back and I don't regret it at all ... it felt good to see my friends and dance and watch television and get more sleep and, and, and ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home