Saturday, March 31, 2007

Let them eat CAKE!

I've been starting to feel better from this horrible cold, well, "better" is used loosely, it's more like, been starting to feel "not as miserable" from this horrible cold ... Meaning ... (trumpet trill) Da-da-da-da!

Two short swims (30-40 min.) recently and even a little jaunt around the neighbourhood, just a short half hour run. But at least I'm training again, lightly, mind you. I still have to get over all the fatigue of this cold but the return of the sun and warmer temperatures are boosting my morale.

Time to get on my bike :-)

Met up with DM, a friend from Toronto, last night and we had a blast. Dined at one of my favourite restaurants, Le Blanc. Great food and live music every night! They've just changed the menu and have now added a delicious chocolate lava cake ... YUM, YUM ...



Always nice to enjoy a fantastic supper with a good friend. We followed up with more live music at Jello Bar ... Ugh, late night, and I am now paying the price ... :-D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home